At Loop Physical Therapy, we offer a service called The Spine Specialist Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration treatment, which has a success rate of over 90% and is a painless, completely non-invasive alternative to spinal surgery.
It is the world’s first and only patented medical device designed to treat pain caused by degenerative disc disease, herniated lumbar and cervical discs, as well as spinal arthritis.
What Does The Spine Specialist Table Treat?
- Disc Herniations
- Protruding or Bulging Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Arthritis
- Sciatica or Radiculopathy (pinched nerves)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Hip, Leg, Shoulder, Wrist and Arm Pain
- Spinal Compression
How Does Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration Work?
Often times and with age, the bones and soft tissue within the spine begin to wear down and deteriorate over. This can create tears in the outer fibres of the disc, bulging, and compression on the joints and nerves.
This process creates what is known as degenerative disc disease.
Laser decompression therapy is a very safe and effective treatment option to help decrease symptoms in the patient and provide powerful pain relief through the generation of new cartilage, and reduced inflammation and swelling around the disc and joints.
Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration combines revolutionary laser technology with the science behind advanced spinal disease treatment.
Firstly, the High Intensity Class 4 Medical laser uses photobiostimulation to soften, relax, and heal the discs, nerves, ligaments, and muscles.
The laser then increases circulation and tissue permeability – and with the negative pressure of disc compression, allows the discs to rehydrate with ease.
In addition, the laser helps each cell to repair damaged tissue at a much faster rate than normal by augmenting the healing energy of the cell itself.
It all starts at the root cause!
What Are the Benefits of Class IV Medical Lasers?
- Rapid Cell Growth – laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Faster Wound Healing – laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Increased Metabolic Activity – higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation – laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action – laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity – laser light induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
- Stimulated Nerve Function – slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
Spinal Decompression with The Spine Specialist Table
Whether you’re suffering from back, neck or sciatic pain, spinal decompression is one of the most effective courses of treatment on offer.
Over time, through anything from injuries, muscle imbalances, poor posture and even work-related stress, pressure can be placed on the vertebrae causing pain, a bulging or herniated disc, sciatica and spinal stenosis.
Not only is spinal compression caused by injuries and on-going stress, it’s also part of the aging process, and results in collapsed discs pinching the nerves of the spinal column. This is known as neural impingement. Symptoms often include pain when walking, stiffness and back pain.
At Loop Physical Therapy, through the use of The Spine Specialist Table, we can relieve and ease spinal compression for those experiencing numbness in the back, weakness, tingling sensations, pain and poor function of upper and lower limbs.
Symptoms such as these can often become exacerbated over time and can sometimes lead to loss of sleep, as well as impaired work and other daily activities.
Spinal decompression is non-surgical and cost-effective, and the treatments can be carried out quickly and comfortably thanks to this new laser technology.
We encourage a comfortable, friendly atmosphere because we know a relaxed patient will heal faster, and we also apply the very latest, scientifically proven methods to ensure a speedy, safe recovery process.
Don’t try surgery until you try the non-surgical and completely painless Spine Specialist Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration by booking an appointment with Loop Physical Therapy today!