Home Health Therapy
If you are physically unable to make it to one of our offices because of transportation issues, mobility issues, or significant deconditioning, you may be the perfect candidate in-home therapy services.
Our dedicated therapists at Loop Physical Therapy in Chicago provide safe and effective care, and will still be able to create a customized plan of exercises suited to your specific pain condition and needs. In-home care has proven to be a much safer alternative for many people in need of therapy.
The list of reasons goes on and on, but a few are listed below.
- Reduce the need to rely on others for transportation
- In-home therapy decreases a lot of the risk associated with contracting the disease, such as being around groups of people.
- Reduce physical and emotional stress getting to/from appointments
- Strict sanitary protocols will be followed, and all equipment will be sanitized before and after use to decrease the risk of germs lingering on surfaces.
- In-home therapy is an ideal care system for at-risk populations, like the elderly and immunocompromised patients.
- Transfer your care to one of our offices when you feel up to it in the future
Rest assured that our physical therapists will also be thoroughly washing and sanitizing their hands between visits for patients. We take our patient’s health and wellbeing very seriously and will be doing all we can to ensure safety measures are being taken before, during and after entering a patient’s home.